State of Survival has a kill event for 2 days which is part of the Survival Of The Fittest event. The last 2 days are a kill event where you obtain points for killing other troops (remember – the first time it where zombies that you needed to kill).
Kill Event for Those Not Participating:
– Buy shields from our alliance store. Shield up for 8 hours at a time.
– Hide your troops in your blast shelter for up to 8 hours at a time.
– As usual: make sure your Assembly point is on the highest possible level – so we can send reinforcements.
State Of Survival Kill Event is about earning points. It’s not about wiping out other alliances. Don’t be a bully and try and kill the state by trying to wipe everyone out. Keep in mind your kill ranking means nothing and gives no rewards.
Kill Event For Those Participating:
– If you solo: Focus on inactive players. These will give you enough points to obtain all the rewards. No need to go over-board.
– Killing off troops for points is NOT a good trade. It takes a long time to train troops. DON’T WASTE YOUR TROOPS!
– Defending also brings points 🙂
– Do not go wild and start killing everything.
– We will create a few organized Raids in that time 🙂